Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nesting Theme Baby Shower

As promised, here are some photos from the baby shower my mom and I put together for Crystal a few weeks ago. We used a few coordinating fabrics to make birds, a banner and the table runner and cloths. It was fun and it turned out lovely.





These dangling birds were made using my Silhouette machine, but can be made without one too. I used the clean cut fabric interfacing, cut out the basic bird shapes and wings in contrasting colors. They are double sided, with a little batting in between. I ironed on the wings and around the edges and the interfacing adheres them together with the heat.  Easy and cute. 


~ Chelsea ~

No comments: