Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Boutique Was So Fun!

Last Friday evening the girls & I shared in the fun at a Holiday Boutique hosted at a friends gorgeous home.We set up in a space along with 2 other awesome gals, which added to the fun!
Most of my items where done in the French Country/Cottage style along with some antique & vintage decor.

The ever so adorable Chelsea & Crystal with baby "M"

Chelsea made these creative magnet boards with super cute magnets. She also made some awesome chalkboards, but I didn't get a picture of them.

Crystal made the wonderful wood placques with sayings on them that get you thinking! She should have made a lot more of the one with the big heart that says love on the bottom. It sold before the boutique even started.

I had a ton of fun making home decor out of random and sometimes unique materials. My Handy Honey was a huge help for me. He made the white table that I displayed all of our goodies on, the 2 black corner shelves, 2 small table display risers, the spindle decor, cut beadboard & concrete board for me & etc.

We didn't really make a ton of money for all of the time & work that we put into it,

but it was a ton fun!
I wish you could hear the laughter that Jess was getting "M" to make!


~*~ Lynda ~*~

No comments: