Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Making Cards - Using up Paper Scraps

I have labeled myself a "cheap crafter", because I don't like wasting any little bit of my crafting materials and really don't buy a whole lot of them to begin with. I love creating things on a low budget, which works out great, since my crafting budget is pretty low! :)
I was asked by a friend to make some cards for the mothers in her life. I started by seeking some inspiration online and then went through my gallon size ziploc bag of paper scraps, some from a decade ago. I sorted the scrap pieces into piles of coordinating colors and patterns. Then, I went to town. 

Here are some of my scrap paper card creations.










Happy Mother's Day to all women out there! 

~ Chelsea ~

No comments: