Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Glass Etching PART 2: Personal/Practical Wedding Gift

I enjoyed my first try at glass etching and decided to get brave and do a whole set of Pyrex dishes to give as a wedding gift. I etched their last name and I love how it looks. I assume that everyone loves Pyrex dishes like I do, which may not be accurate, but no one can deny that they are very useful, practical and long-lasting. Having their name permanently etched into the glass will make sure their dishes never get mixed up with anyone else's at social gatherings and it just looks sleek in my opinion. 

I followed the same simple steps as in THIS project. 






~ Chelsea ~

No comments: