Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Christmas To All.

I really like the thought that I heard recently at church. Mas means more in Spanish, so, let's put more Christ in our Christmas.













 I am very excited about this mantle over our fireplace. Rod made it completely out of scraps that we had in the shop. It's so fun when I get an idea to make something out of a variety of pieces of wood and then my Handsome Honey makes it for me. Well, when he has time to, that is.




 This is a beautiful nativity that was given to me from Allen, Jacob & Chelsea. They purchased it while in Austria.
 This special nativity came from Guatemala from our Son, Allen, who was serving a mission there.
With love for our Savior, Jesus Christ, Lynda.

No comments: