Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Custom Picture Frame Mat


This project was made for a newlywed couple's gift for their home.
I checked out their wedding registry and saw black frames similar to this one and I also noted the colors she has decorating in their bedroom - yellow, grey and white. I got the frame (with cheapo cardboard mat) at Wal-mart for $5. I had the yellow fabric, stencil and paint on hand. I made the twisted fabric flowers just like I did in this project for my home. 


I think it turned out beautiful and I really hope that they she likes it. :)

I love this Family Proclamation given to the world by a prophet of God nearly 16 years ago. 
Every family should read and have it. 
Click HERE to read it 
and HERE to get the PDF if you would like to print it out.

~ Chelsea ~

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful in every way!