Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Celebrate America!

I'm feeling extra patriotic this year and I'm very excited for Independence Day next week.
I've been trying to come up with a decoration for my front door. I looked around the craft store and some of my favorite crafty blogs for inspiration, but I didn't see anything that I had time for or already had at least most of the materials for. I really should be banned from buying any additional crafty supplies until after I use what I have! 
So, I decided to use a scrap of bead board from my recent kitchen project, a contact paper stencil created by me and my Silhouette machine, paint and a strip of fabric that I had in my stashes.
Here's what I came up with:




Have I ever said that I love bead board!?
I do. 
And I also love my country and I pray that God can continue to be the leader of it as we allow Him.

~ Chelsea ~

No comments: