Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ebony and Ivory ~ Chest of Drawers with Hutch

I found this beautiful solid wood hutch at Goodwill.
I love the aged drop pulls! It was my lucky (blessed) day ~ it was half off!
I thought it would be easy to find something to go
with it, but it actually ended up taking me 2 months to find the dresser. It's a perfect match. 


Close-up on the beautiful aged drop pulls.
 And the same drop pulls after some magic:


Sometimes I just feel like trying something different! So, I Mod Podged the paper on the top of the dresser. There are so many gorgeous papers available now! It makes it so fun!


I wasn’t really loving these handles before.


But here they are AFTER:


It's always amazing to me how paint can change and make such an improvement to something.


I Love the Look! *~*Lynda*~*

No comments: