Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Accent Chair

I very much enjoyed refurbishing this single chair. I love the shape of the back and the legs, it's just so classy. I chose a teal fabric for the seat and I love the contrast between the white and teal. I also had my fun painting on the stenciled flowers - pattern created by my Silhouette machine with freezer paper.  

Before:


And After:





It wasn't an ugly chair to begin with, and it's a high quality, solid piece of furniture. I am so pleased with my efforts to give this chair a modern twist of traditional beauty. I am happy that I found someone with the perfect place for it in their home.

~ Chelsea ~

No comments: