Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful Thoughts

I feel much gratitude for the many simple things in our lives! As I say a prayer with our little 16 month old Grandcutie, I think of many little things to thank Heavenly Father for. Things that she can relate to. Such as: our cups of refreshing water, bowl of oatmeal with apple sauce, our clothes to keep us warm, blankets, toys (and rocks) to play with, books to read, our homes to keep us protected & full of love, a bathtub to help her be clean & parents  that work hard for her.
I'm so thankful for my faith in God. I'm so thankful
for the beautiful plan of salvation that He has given to all of us. I am so thankful for my handsome Honey who loves God too.
(I wish the largest words in this framed art were gratitude & thankfulness! Feasting & Pie are good too though)

 I am thankful for natural beauties all around us! The many creations on this wonderful earth are amazing!
 Have a very THANKFUL THANKSGIVING everyone!
With Gratitude, ~*~Lynda~*~

No comments: