Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Flowers Shadow Box

I made this Easter art last year and I was excited to pull it out again as one of my few Easter decorations.


I got the idea for the simple, folded paper flowers from Martha Stewart. You can check out her tutorial online HERE.

I love shadow boxes because they allow a perfect, dust-free place for three-dimensional art such as these flowers. I had this shadow box on hand, so I made the art to fit it perfectly. I attached the flowers and simple green leaves by their centers using fast-drying tacky glue.


You should try out these cute flowers. They also add a little bit of dainty beauty to gift wrapping or cards.


I hope everyone enjoys a beautiful Easter this year!

~ Chelsea ~

No comments: