Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A great web-site to get ideas for your HOME!

Here is the link to one of my favorite web-sites ~ http://www.hgtv.com/decorating-basics/index.html . You can find everything under the sun about home & garden on there.



While you're here, I put a few pictures on of a little vignette that I gathered together over my husbands desk. Something really special in this pile of books is a replica of an old Book of Mormon. A book that is another testament of Jesus Christ and has a lot of meaning to us. The stones in an old canning jar are special to us also! They came from a little ranch that we used to own in Snowflake, AZ. We have mixed feelings that we had to sell the ranch, but grateful to have had the time enjoying it and that it still had a lot of equity after our job loss.
Isn't this a precious little wreath? One day 2 of our Grandcuties and I collected these acorns from an oak tree at a park. I love the natural beauty of the acorns!

No comments: