Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Painting in my Bedroom

One time my husband was gone on a camp out and I decided to do something brave. I painted large branches on my (our) bedroom wall. I sketched it out on a piece of paper first and then I went at it with my brushes and brown paint. It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned and all my husband had to say about it was "Wow, that's bold".

So, what's your opinion on this painting on my wall? 

Make your vote on the left column of our blog!
I won't take your honesty too personally, because I haven't even made a final decision for myself. :)
(VOTING CLOSED MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011)
Thanks to those who made their votes! I think the painting will stay there for now. :)




Please excuse my ever-unmade bed.

~ Chelsea ~


1 comment:

Lynda said...

I still love it and think it would look even cuter with some chirpy little birds on a few branches!