Hello, welcome to Homemade Home, where we share our ideas for decorating, crafting, sewing, and using a little creativity to save some dough!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Irwin Quick-Grip Clamp

I have been working on a coffee table for over a month now. I guess you could say I haven't had the time to work on it or that the time just hasn't worked out perfectly with a certain little girl's nap schedule. But, I hope to see this coffee table done soon. 
But, I finally invested in my own clamp and I want to show it off! Really, I would like to recommend it, even though my experience has been limited I can tell we are going to get along.


I really like the ease of use and the effective clamping ability. Thanks to the Irwin Quick-Grip Clamp (and some wood glue), this $1 yard sale coffee table is a little bit closer to being beautiful. 


This clamp can go up to 12 inches and I bought it at Lowes for $17 on sale, which isn't cheap, but I have no buyers remorse thus far. They have all sizes available.

You'll be seeing more of this coffee table hopefully very soon!

~ Chelsea ~

No comments: